Gout is one of the easiest to control joint diseases with typically unpleasant symptoms. A dietary mistake at the bottom may cause a seizure, while dietary treatment is particularly important in preventing seizures .
Gout is a disease that occurs chronically or acutely, manifesting as a gout attack, joint pain, inflammation of the veins, abdominal pain or stones in the urinary tract (urolithiasis).
The nature of the bottom diet
- Because the cause of gout is a change in the metabolism of purine-containing proteins, the reduction of meat intake in young animals is most important.
- It is recommended to reduce the total amount of protein to 50-60 g / day, ie 0.6-0.8 g / kg of weight.
- We only rank meat once a day, | we pay the other proteins in the form of dairy products. The portion of meat should not exceed the recommended 90 g before cooking.
- In the seizure period, a vegetarian diet without irritating spice | and proper technological preparation of foods (see below) are appropriate.
- A typical cause of gout is an increase in alcohol intake and obesity. In obese patients there is an effort to reduce weight.
- The lack of fluid intake also has a negative effect.
Technological preparation of food
A suitable technological treatment for gout is considered to be choking or boiling in a larger amount of liquid to wash out the purines.
Grilling and frying is unsuitable for this reason.
It is possible to use different herbs for flavoring, or the meat can be filled with different kinds of vegetables, such as tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, kohlrabi.
We don’t use meat broths and irritating spices.
Don’t let the day go to the last stage
Have you had gout symptoms or have uric acid increased? It is high time to change your lifestyle to avoid the risk of joint involvement and degeneration. Start by having your diet specialist check your diet.
In a non-binding consultation:
- A specialist will go through your diet and alert you to eating errors that can lead to increased uric acid in your blood.
- He will suggest a way to reduce the risk of gout (by modifying eating habits). See exactly how they can help you in your town | with the bottom
Permitted and prohibited foods
Meat: lean beef and pork, less often poultry
Fish: skinless freshwater fish
Sausages: In times of calm, sometimes ham
Fats: oil, vegetable butter, less often butter and cream
Dairy products: sour, curd yoghurt, cheese processed, sliced
Eggs: only occasionally
Fruits and vegetables: All kinds except forbidden, compotes, puree, baked vegetables, …
Soups: preferably vegetable and cereal
Baby foods: potatoes, rice, pasta, mashed potatoes, buckwheat, millet
Desserts and sweet foods: best non-fat species, fruit, quark, sponge cake
Drinks: mineral waters, fruit, vegetable juices, teas
Meat: Venison, offal, smoked meat, steaks
Sausages: All kinds
Fats: bacon, fatty foods, fried foods
Dairy products: in a fit of ripening and mold cheeses
Eggs: often and large quantities, mayonnaise
Fruits and vegetables: rhubarb, spinach
Soups: meat broths, bag and legume soups
Baby food: French fries, pulses
Desserts and sweet foods: chocolate, fried varieties
Beverages: Cocoa, chocolate, strong black tea, alcoholic beverages, coffee beans
Diet at the bottom
Breakfast: wholemeal baguette, cheese spread with paprika
Lunch: risotto with meat and green peas, carrot salad
Snack: Fruit-flavored kefir
Dinner: meatless pasta with cheese, pumpkin, onion, garlic, Provencal spice
Recipe – Light Cheesecake
- low-fat cottage cheese 500 g
- egg whites 3 pieces
- Gelatin bags 2 pieces
- One lemon juice
- Grape sugar / 4-spoon artificial sweetener
- Strawberries to taste 1 handful
- Whisk the whites on solid snow.
- In another bowl, dissolve the gelatine as instructed on the package, and finally add 1 lemon juice.
- Mix with curd and sweeten to taste.
- Stir in the whipped egg whites and pour the mixture into a bowl and set in a refrigerator.
- Cut into pieces and garnish with strawberries, or we can mix a part of the strawberries.
- Let it set in a freezer for about 1 hour.
Experience with diet at the bottom
Being a healing diet, a bottom diet serves to alleviate the effects or prevent this joint disease.
Diet is very individual, it’s necessary to try what fits us and what doesn’t do us well. In diet it is essential to monitor the intake of purine substances.
Gout often occurs in individuals with obesity and basically always helps to lose at least a few kilograms (optimally around 10 kg).
Patients feel relieved to eat curative herbal teas, and especially to avoid alcohol.
The advantages and disadvantages of a bottom-up diet
- It serves to prevent disease.
- Dieting leads to weight loss by reducing the frequency of inappropriate technological cooking.
- Diet adjusts less appropriate eating habits.
- We can observe it for a long time, but |
- It leads to a healthier lifestyle, a reduction in alcohol consumption, and adherence to a drinking regime.
- Keeping this diet for other joint diseases | is far from such an effect and is rather overrated.
- Loss of appetite may coincide with disease due to seizures, and it’s important to monitor and detect these symptoms in time.