Want to know how you can lose belly fast and from the comfort of your home? If your answer is yes, you must make some lifestyle changes to get the figure of your dreams. Without a doubt, belly fat looks aesthetically unpleasant. It can assume serious proportions and affect long-term health, if it is not limited at the right time.
Diet and exercise go hand in hand. If you think that only the diet will burn belly fat, you are wrong. If you really want to lose weight, you should include an hour of exercise in your daily routine to select and reduce abdominal fat.
Here, we have compiled a list of 16 exercises to lose belly at home quickly that can help you reduce belly fat faster than you thought
} The Best Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat at Home
Nothing burns belly fat faster than the abdominals, which occupy the number one position in fat burning exercises. Now is the time to start doing this exercise.
- Lie on a mat with your knees bent and your feet on the floor. Alternatively, you can also lift your legs off the floor at a 90 degree angle. (View photo).
- Raise your hands and place them behind your head, or keep them crossed over your chest.
- Inhale deeply, and as you lift your upper torso off the floor, exhale.
- Inhale again when you go back down and exhale as you go up.
- Do this for 10 times as a beginner.
- Repeat two or three other sets.
While performing sit-ups, instead of entering the abdominal position, simply lift your back a few inches from ground. This ensures that you don’t hurt your back.
Also, do not shake your head forward while doing sit-ups. This will put pressure on your neck and cause pain. Simply hold your hands over your head and perform the exercise.
Once you get used to regular abs, modify the basic contraction to get a tummy exercise even more cash.
- Lie on the floor with your hands behind your head.
- Bend your knees as you would in your abs, keeping your feet on the floor.
- You have to lift the upper part of the torso while doing abdominal exercises. But, in torsion crunches, you have to lift only the right shoulder to the left, keeping the left side of the torso on the floor.
- Again alternately, lift your left shoulder to the right, keeping the right side of your torso on the floor.
- Repeat 10 times
This is the same as the torsion contraction exercise . The only difference is that you should lean your legs to the same side simultaneously with your shoulders. The lateral contraction focuses on the muscles of the sides.
Be sure to keep stable and slow movements. The middle section, being a complex area, could hurt if you make the turns in a hurried way.
Now is the time to reverse inverse. This is another good exercise to reduce belly fat.
This is similar to the spin contraction exercise. All you have to do is lean your legs back simultaneously with your shoulders. The lateral contraction focuses on the muscles of the sides.
Keep your back straight while performing the exercise, as arching can cause pain and, in some cases, even injuries.
Vertical leg crunch:
- Lie on the floor or on the mat, with your legs extended up (toward the ceiling) and one knee crossed over the other.
- Now that you have positioned your body perfectly, do what you would have done in the case of abs. That is, inhale and lift the upper part of your body from the floor to the pelvis.
- Breathe slowly. As you sink, breathe again and exhale while climbing.
- Do 12 to 15 repetitions and up to three sets.
Start by doing only a few repetitions of this exercise, as it can make you feel sore if you initially exceed.
No, you don’t need a bike for this. Thinking about how you can do this? We’ll tell you
How to do
- Lie on the floor and keep your hands either on the sides or behind the head as you do on the abs.
- Lift both legs off the floor and bend them at the knees.
- Bring the right knee to the chest and keep the left leg away.
- Now take off your right leg and bring your left leg close to your chest.
- Keep doing this as if you were rowing a bicycle.
This is a training for beginners who want to reduce belly fat quickly.
- Stand with legs open at hip level. Keep your knees slightly bent.
- Raise both hands in front of you, aligning them with your shoulders and keeping them parallel to the floor.
- Take a big step forward with your right leg and sit as if you were in a chair so that your knees form a 90 degree angle with the floor. The left leg should be placed backwards, supported by the toes.
- The spine should be kept straight. Do not bend the spine forward.
- Turn the torso (only the torso and not the legs) to the right and then to the left.
- Repeat 15 times.
The rolling board trains the muscles around your abdomen, hip and lower back.
- Stand on the floor with your knees and elbows resting on the floor.
- Keep your neck aligned with your spine. Wait.
- Lift your knees and rest your legs on your toes.
- Contract your knees and keep breathing normally.
- This is the plank pose. Stay in this posture for 30 seconds.
Now, start moving from side to side for the next 30 seconds. This is the rolling board exercise.
- Lie on the side floor.
- Lean on your right elbow and right leg. Your elbow should be perpendicular to the shoulder, and the left leg should be on the right leg, keeping them together.
- Keep your knees straight. Your hips should not touch the ground.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds. Once you feel comfortable, you can hold this for one or two minutes.
- Repeat on the other side too.
While in this position, you can also lift your leg at the top and lower it again. This makes the exercise more effective, not only works the abs, but also the thighs and hips.
Plank is a strenuous exercise, and you may feel like holding your breath while doing it. But don’t do that, since you could suffer nausea or dizziness.
The stomach vacuum exercises are low-impact exercises that place greater emphasis on breathing rather than increasing heart rate .
This is similar to what we call the cat stretch posture. This is also known as the four-point stomach emptiness. Follow the steps mentioned below to do this exercise to reduce belly fat:
- Lower yourself to the ground on four legs, resting your body on your hands and knees.
- Inhale deeply and loosen your abdomen.
- When exhaling, squeeze the muscles of the abdomen.
- Hold this position for 15-30 seconds.
- Repeat the process.
If you have a heart or lung condition, it is better to avoid doing this exercise.
This exercise should be performed only on an empty stomach, otherwise it may cause indigestion.
All you need to do this exercise is a chair.
How to do
- Sit in the chair with your back straight and your shoulders relaxed.
- Keep both hands by your side with your palms next to your hips, facing down.
- Inhale deeply
- When exhaling, raise both legs up so that your knees are close to your chest. Hold for five seconds. Don’t lean forward and arch your back.
- Lower your legs slowly and repeat.
Folding from side to side:
This is another perfect exercise to reduce belly fat.
How to do
- Stand with your feet together and keep your hands at your sides.
- Keeping your legs grounded, bend your body to the right as much as possible until you feel a tension in your left waist. When doing so, make sure that your right hand is on the right hip and that the left hand is raised up. Remain in position for 15 seconds.
- Return to the original position.
- Now turn left and hold for another 15 seconds.
Slowly, you can increase the wait time to 30 seconds.
Cardiovascular Exercises to Reduce Belly Fat
Cardio is one of the most effective ways to burn calories and eliminate unwanted blisters from her body. Cardiovascular exercises are immensely useful for reducing abdominal fat. Doing cardio on a regular basis will offer other health benefits, such as stress reduction, an increase in lung capacity, better sleep and a feeling of general well-being.
One of the First cardio exercises to reduce belly fat is walking. Surprised? Do you think it is too simple to be effective? Well, then you should know that walking is an excellent and effective way to burn that ugly belly fat. In fact, it is an excellent fat burner for your entire body.
If you follow a healthy diet along with walking at a steady pace for 30-45 minutes for at least four to five days a week, you will witness a gradual decrease in your weight.
This low-impact exercise increases your metabolism and heart rate. A higher metabolic rate will burn calories at a faster rate, which helps eliminate the accumulated fat around your belly. In fact, walking decreases the risk of injury and is considered a good training for beginners.
Research suggests that jogging is more effective in breaking down unwanted fat compared to weightlifting. This is a form of aerobic exercise that is extremely useful for fighting obesity and staying fit.
This is another effective cardio exercise that helps you shed abdominal fat by burning calories. Make sure your heart rate goes up while you are cycling.
With swimming, you get the benefits of cardio, from losing weight to toning your body, all at the same time! The strokes you choose should be quick and strenuous to help you burn more calories. You can start swimming once or twice a week.
Follow these effective and simple exercises to reduce belly fat. You can easily do most of these exercises at home without the help of any personal trainer. All you need is determination and a lot of resistance. Reducing belly fat is no longer an impossible dream to achieve!