Summer is the season of the year where the body is most exposed and where we all want to look good. Therefore, if you still do not follow a slimming diet, this is the ideal time for you to start a diet to lose weight naturally.
If you want to look thin this summer and without extra pounds you have to eat a diet that allows you to lose weight eating healthy foods and without having to resort to pills. For this it is very necessary that you know how to distribute certain foods throughout the day.
Menus for weight loss in summer:
Menu # 1:
- Breakfast: a glass of skim milk or a cup of infusion. Two whole-grain breads with some low-fat cheese.
- Mid-morning: a fruit.
- Lunch: a salad of tuna, carrot, onion, tomato and lettuce. A slice of watermelon.
- Mid afternoon: a large glass of peach smoothie, but only with water and no milk.
- Dinner: a portion of grilled skinless chicken with grated carrot salad and pickled cucumber. Two kiwi or any citrus fruit (orange, take it, tangerine, lemon).
- Breakfast: a cup of green tea or a cup of skim milk. Two whole wheat breads with dietary jam.
- Mid-morning: a glass of dietary gelatin.
- Lunch: spaghetti with basil, fresh tomato and a little olive oil. Three plums
- Snack: an infusion cup with a light cereal bar.
- Mid afternoon: a piece of low-fat cheese.
- Dinner: a portion of veal with a plate of salad based on asparagus and fennel. A cup full of strawberries.
- Breakfast: a cup of skim milk or a cup of infusion. Two whole-grain breads with some low-fat cheese.
- Mid-morning: a piece of fruit that can be an apple, kiwi, melon, peach, grapes, pineapple, etc.
- Lunch: a grilled skinless chicken breast with a tomato, palm and celery salad plate.
- Snack: a glass of skimmed yogurt.
- Mid afternoon: a handful of nuts.
- Dinner: a serving of brown rice with peas, carrots and a cooked egg. A bowl of fruit salad.
Tips for weight loss in summer:
I will give you some tips to lose weight in summer, I hope they help you a lot, I assure you it works very well and they are very effective.
1.- Increase your consumption of vegetables and fruits : they have a large amount of fiber so they help keep your stomach full for many hours and also have few calories, so you should include in Your daily diet In addition, vegetables and fruits help to burn body fat. The most recommended vegetables are those with green leaves.
2.- Eat several meals during the day : eating small amounts during the day is a way to get the metabolism to work all day and also avoid eating large amounts of food.
3.- Try to drink at least eight glasses of water : it has a cleansing effect and before the main meals you must eat to help satiate hunger.
4.- Remember that it is better to eat light food : small changes such as drinking a cup of skim milk or a glass of light soda can speed up the weight loss process, and without much effort.
5.- Do not skip any main meal: all you will do is multiply your anxiety and get a binge with the next meal.
6.- Remember to do half an hour of physical exercise, this is because it is essential to lose weight in a healthy way. The exercises you can do are: squats, jump rope, run, walk, go down and up the stairs, ride a bike, sit-ups, or you can play sports such as volleyball, soccer, tennis and basketball. All the exercises and sports that I mentioned to you are ideal for losing weight.
7.- Avoid at all costs the consumption of alcoholic and sugary drinks.
EXERCISES FOR HEALTHY SLIMMING
– Walking is one of the most recommended exercises that you have to do to lose weight healthy . This exercise can be done everywhere, for which you do not necessarily have some special machines or equipment. It is perfect for all people with different physical condition. Of course, for you to achieve good results you have to gradually increase the intensity, until you get to run.
– In summer with very common swimming pools, then take advantage of it to exercise in the water. I recommend you practice any swimming style or just walk in the water. Swimming especially allows you to exercise your entire body and burn a large number of calories.
– Being active does not think that you have to be just doing tired exercise routines, but you can make exercise a fun activity and that allows you to relax, for example, you can have fun and at the same time exercise your body By practicing your favorite sport with your friends.
– Get enough sleep at night, because it also helps you lose weight during the day. During the summer you have many outings at night and during the day you sleep, this is what you have to avoid. The proper way to lose weight is healthy way is that you sleep at least 7 to 8 hours in a row overnight. A good rest prevents anxiety and eats less.
Frequently asked questions
1.- How can I lose weight before summer arrives?
Lose weight and be fit for the summer, it is a goal that you can definitely achieve if you set your mind, you put all possible effort and interest. The first thing you have to do is a planning, yes, as you read it, it is not only about planning summer vacations, you also have to plan how your strategy will be during all this time to lose weight, then, here we will leave the steps to follow.
Step # 1
Take note, either on your cell phone, on a billboard or on a paper where you always have the goal in sight, that is, if you already have the vacation planned for within 2 months, then that will be the period of time You have to lose weight, in which you could lose from 5 to 15 kilos.
Step # 2
Improve your eating habits, if you really want to reach your ideal weight, you have to make an effort and eliminate from your life the foods that harm you, such as all junk food, such as pizzas, hamburgers, between others, everything that has excess fat, sugars and sodium, as well as products with many chemical additives. You can have a treat once a week, but most of the time you should eat healthy.
Step # 3
Train. Exercise is essential to lose weight and be fit, so this has to be part of your daily routine. If you follow these steps, you will be more than ready for your summer vacation.
2.- Is it easier to lose weight in summer or winter?
During winter the climatic conditions usually influence the body, because when the temperatures are very low the body requires consuming a certain amount of energy that is influenced by much more calories, to always keep moving. The opposite happens with summer, which is when the heat makes the body sweat a lot more, however we still need to spend energy and consume calories, but much less than in the summer.
Since in the winter more calories are needed due to the temperature, what you eat should be controlled a lot, because you could be eating many more calories than necessary, that is, that by summer you could accumulate many kilos of more than They were not at the beginning of winter. Similarly during the summer, you must control what you eat and what you drink, in order to stay hydrated.
However, to summarize the response in both seasons of the year you can lose weight, but always taking different precautions at each time, depending on what is required.
3.- How to lose weight after the excesses of summer?
It is normal that after a good holiday, you return to the routine with a few extra kilos, do not feel bad about it, that means that you really had an amazing time on the holidays and you gave yourself the likes that you do not give yourself throughout the rest of the year So, what needs to be done to recover the pre-vacation figure, be very strict with yourself that is, start again with the routine, eat healthy and train.
All the sweets you brought, give them away or store them in a place where you can see them again when you have already regained your ideal weight, that is, do not let temptations close clean your cupboard and go to the supermarket for new, healthy, healthy and organic food.
Take up the exercises, the exercise routine is important because that is what will help you get back into shape and burn the fat.
4.- How to lose weight and not die trying?
Yes, a question that many girls and boys ask themselves, how to lose weight and not die trying, or not get frustrated in the attempt. The first thing you have to know is that you must be eager and determined to achieve the goal, because once you have that, nothing can stop you. However, here we will leave you a video where we leave the opinion of an expert and her best 10 tips to successfully lose weight.