Short-term cleansing vegetable peel, which is recommended to hold only a few days. It is used, for example, in the treatment of obesity, where it is included in the diet as a one-day or two-day diet. It is based on the consumption of vegetables, but there are also fruit lightening days and a combination of vegetable-fruit days.
The essence of a vegetable diet
The diet is targeted to specific vegetables, especially those that are low in energy and guaranteed to support weight loss. The whole day is made up of purely vegetable dishes and there are no limits to imagination.
Preference is given to raw vegetables without technological treatment. Given that the diet lasts only a few days, meeting this requirement is usually not a problem.
Permitted and prohibited foods
- Vegetables – all kinds, only to limit vegetables with higher carbohydrate content (potatoes, carrots, pumpkins, …)
- Vegetable juices
- All food except permitted
Vegetable diet menu
Breakfast: Steamed carrots, spices
Snack: Cabbage salad, vinegar, salt, sugar (sweetener)
Lunch: Vegetable bowl of tomato, cucumber, sterilized celery
Dinner: A lot of peppers, tomatoes, onions, courgettes
Recipe – Traditional French Ratatouille
- Eggplant 2 pieces
- Zucchini 4 pieces
- Peppers – green, yellow or red 2 pieces
- Tomatoes – ripe, peeled 4 pieces
- 1 onion
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Red wine vinegar 1 tbsp
- Sugar (Sweetener) 1 teaspoon
- Basil – fresh 3 handfuls
- Olive oil – a good frying pan needs only a minimal amount
- We cut fresh vegetables.
- Cut the eggplants, tomatoes and peppers into small pieces.
- Cut zucchini into wheels.
- We’ll heat a small amount of oil in a saucepan.
- All vegetables are roasted separately and really briefly, not to lose color.
- We roast aubergine, 5 minutes from all sides until golden.
- We take out and gradually roast zucchini and peppers.
- Add garlic to the vitreous onion, mix vinegar and sugar, tomatoes, and some basil leaves in a minute.
- Finally, add all the roasted vegetables, add salt, pepper and heat for the last five minutes.
- Served with fresh basil.
Experience with a vegetable diet
Occasional relieving days has been shown to be very useful in the treatment of obesity because it breaks down a certain block of metabolism and the individual begins to reduce weight again.
Vegetable diet is full of vitamins and antioxidants that we often miss in our daily diet.
Those who tried it mostly felt better and calmed down their digestive problems. A large amount of fiber helps, among other things, cleanse the intestines.
The advantages and disadvantages of a vegetable diet
- If it only serves for a temporary period, |
- Simple to assemble.
- Rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals.
- If diet doesn’t work, lightening days can break the barrier well and start losing weight again.
- Unsuitable in the long run. Nutritionally deficient (lack of nutrients).
- For individuals with medical complications (diabetes), consult a physician!
Did you know that …
Vegetable detox is part of eating many singers, actresses or models. It gives the body a chance to regenerate power, and Jennifer Aniston knows about it.